a place for me to collect all the memories i find when wandering around...

Saturday 9 October 2010

Bette Noir's Vintage Fair

Cupcakes, capes and...cravats!



I planned a weekend adventure back and forth over the Tamar for this fab little event in Plymouth last weekend. We set off from an empty October campsite after a night dancing to reggae and drinking apple strudel cocktails at the Eden Project and arrived ready to shop. Although Mr Perfect Day was disappointed to find that all that was on offer for him was a solitary cravat, despite my persuasions that it would not be so, I was beside myself with excitement! Firstly, I rummaged through dozens of pretty dresses falling quite in love with the white floaty 70's number hanging on the mannequin. I have been searching for theright faux-fur coat for ages and soon it was found, for £10! There were lots of gorgeous handmade items too and I collected lots of cards and contacts ready for Christmas. My favourite was a handmade Victorian style cape which is going straight onto my own wish list!
















No comments:

Post a Comment