a place for me to collect all the memories i find when wandering around...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Dublin today

Some of the things I found today. Loved the Avoca store and cafe, also the Powerscourt Centre full of local design, vintage dresses and cafes with lovely architecure, chandeliers and an indoor courtyard that feels like its outdoors. Perfect for a sunny but cold and windy day like today. 






Stopped for lunch at Sixty6 brasserie and treated myself to a Midnight in Paris cocktail with lunch. 




Then to the WB Yeats exhibition at the National Library. Loved the blankets provided for al fresco coffee at The Bailey off Grafton street. 



After getting cosy I made my way to the gardens around Dublin castle and a walk back through Templebar...










No comments:

Post a Comment